Banga Spice -7.05oz
This Rich Spice is a blend of native spices from the Naija Delta part of Nigeria. It’s used in making unique soups enjoyed by all tribes in Nigeria
Category: Food and Beverage
Blue Band Butter is a high quality spread known, trusted and so popular amongst Nigerians and Africans at large. It is ideal for spreading on bread, cooking and baking. Blue Band Butter has been a daily source of essential nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, Niacin, Folic acid etc for families all over the world. MANUFACTURER DETAILS: Blue band margarine is made by Unilever Ghana Ltd (plot no. Ind/A/2/3A-4 Heavy Industrial area, Tema, Ghana) for Unilever Nigeria Plc (RC 113) situated at 1 billings way, Oregun, Lagos state, Nigeria. REGISTRATION AND ENDORSEMENT: Blue band margarine has a Nafdac registration number of 01-0124 and it is endorsed by the Nutrition Society of Nigeria. Net Weight: 250g
Cowbell Our Milk, is delicious, nutritious and tatses just like fresh milk. Cowbell is specially made with fresh skimmed cows’ milk and vegetable fat, which contains no cholesterol. Cowbell Milk contains the proteins, calcium,vitamins & minerals essential for the whole family.
- Excellent in coffee and tea, for cooking and baking and for variety of desserts.
- Type: Powedered
- Made From Fresh Skimmed Cow's Milk
Yam Fufu Flour - Elebo
Fufu flour is an instant winner with fufu lovers as it eliminates the inconvenience of pounding for hours thus cutting down preparation time by as much as 90%. Yam Fufu Elebo still retains the rich texture and flavour that die-hard fufu lovers would not compromise on. Currently, Yan Fufu comes in three main varieties: Yam fufu, Cocoyam fufu and Plantain fufu. Treat yourself to a tantalizing West African delicacy! Net Weight: 16 oz
Dried Jumbo Shrimps is used as seasoning in West Africa cooking. Dried Jumbo Shrimps adds a very traditional flavour to whatever it is used to cook that is why you will mostly find it in many west Africa Soups
- They are a low-fat source of protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
- A 3-ounce serving of cooked Dried Jumbo Shrimps contains 70 calories and 14 grams of protein along with trace amounts of fat and carbohydrates.
- When you eat a serving of Dried Jumbo Shrimps, you get 30 percent of the daily value for vitamin B-12, 10 percent of the DV for niacin and folate and 4 percent of the DV for riboflavin, thiamine and vitamin B-6. These B vitamins are essential for nervous system function, turning the food you eat into energy and keeping your liver, eyes, skin and hair healthy.
- Dried Jumbo Shrimps have a super healthy combination of nutrients from its almost pure form of protein to its healthy amount of Omega-3 Fatty Acids which we now know are among the most beneficial fats we can eat. Dried Jumbo Shrimps protein has large amounts of the amino acids tyrosine that mentally energizes the brain.