View cart “Oporo (Organic Sea Dried Jumbo Shrimps) 4oz” has been added to your cart.
Banga Spice -7.05oz
This Rich Spice is a blend of native spices from the Naija Delta part of Nigeria. It’s used in making unique soups enjoyed by all tribes in Nigeria
Category: Food and Beverage
Native Cassava flakes that originated from Ijebu Western part of Nigeria. The sour taste of this Garri is what makes it unique
You will enjoy this Garri by soaking with roasted pea nut, chilled water and peak milk
ROYCO Goat Seasoning Best cubes for goat Pepper Soup.
- Adds aroma to your cooking
- Brings out the inviting flavour.
ROYCO Goat Seasoning stock cubes adds aroma to your cooking and brings out the inviting flavour.
Net Weight: 100g
Blue Band Butter is a high quality spread known, trusted and so popular amongst Nigerians and Africans at large. It is ideal for spreading on bread, cooking and baking. Blue Band Butter has been a daily source of essential nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, Niacin, Folic acid etc for families all over the world. MANUFACTURER DETAILS: Blue band margarine is made by Unilever Ghana Ltd (plot no. Ind/A/2/3A-4 Heavy Industrial area, Tema, Ghana) for Unilever Nigeria Plc (RC 113) situated at 1 billings way, Oregun, Lagos state, Nigeria. REGISTRATION AND ENDORSEMENT: Blue band margarine has a Nafdac registration number of 01-0124 and it is endorsed by the Nutrition Society of Nigeria. Net Weight: 250g
Dried Jumbo Shrimps is used as seasoning in West Africa cooking. Dried Jumbo Shrimps adds a very traditional flavour to whatever it is used to cook that is why you will mostly find it in many west Africa Soups
- They are a low-fat source of protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
- A 3-ounce serving of cooked Dried Jumbo Shrimps contains 70 calories and 14 grams of protein along with trace amounts of fat and carbohydrates.
- When you eat a serving of Dried Jumbo Shrimps, you get 30 percent of the daily value for vitamin B-12, 10 percent of the DV for niacin and folate and 4 percent of the DV for riboflavin, thiamine and vitamin B-6. These B vitamins are essential for nervous system function, turning the food you eat into energy and keeping your liver, eyes, skin and hair healthy.
- Dried Jumbo Shrimps have a super healthy combination of nutrients from its almost pure form of protein to its healthy amount of Omega-3 Fatty Acids which we now know are among the most beneficial fats we can eat. Dried Jumbo Shrimps protein has large amounts of the amino acids tyrosine that mentally energizes the brain.
NaijaBite Suya Kuli Kuli is a great snack made with groundnuts and suya spice. Suya Spice is Obtained from mixture of assorted ethnic Nigerian spices. This Suya spice has all ingredients for tasty Beef or chicken Kebab as known as Suya. Net Weight: 10 oz