Chin chin by Afrikan Delish 8oz
Perfect Nigerian Snack
Category: Food and Beverage
ROYCO Goat Seasoning Best cubes for goat Pepper Soup.
- Adds aroma to your cooking
- Brings out the inviting flavour.
ROYCO Goat Seasoning stock cubes adds aroma to your cooking and brings out the inviting flavour.
Net Weight: 100g
Dried Jumbo Shrimps is used as seasoning in West Africa cooking. Dried Jumbo Shrimps adds a very traditional flavour to whatever it is used to cook that is why you will mostly find it in many west Africa Soups
- They are a low-fat source of protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
- A 3-ounce serving of cooked Dried Jumbo Shrimps contains 70 calories and 14 grams of protein along with trace amounts of fat and carbohydrates.
- When you eat a serving of Dried Jumbo Shrimps, you get 30 percent of the daily value for vitamin B-12, 10 percent of the DV for niacin and folate and 4 percent of the DV for riboflavin, thiamine and vitamin B-6. These B vitamins are essential for nervous system function, turning the food you eat into energy and keeping your liver, eyes, skin and hair healthy.
- Dried Jumbo Shrimps have a super healthy combination of nutrients from its almost pure form of protein to its healthy amount of Omega-3 Fatty Acids which we now know are among the most beneficial fats we can eat. Dried Jumbo Shrimps protein has large amounts of the amino acids tyrosine that mentally energizes the brain.
Ground Crayfish used to create a distinct traditional taste and flavor in soups and stews. It is used in most Nigerian dishes. Dried Ground Crayfish are is one of the traditional spice for African recipes that you can’t do without. It is a major cooking ingredient across the sub-region. Ground Crayfish is packaged by at an approved environment that meets every standard of quality. It is packed with enough nutrient that helps promote overall body health. characterized by low carbohydrate, this is a choice spice for your eating plan To maintain its freshness, store in a cool, dry and sealed container. Net Weight: 1 lb or 16 oz
Blue Band Butter is a high quality spread known, trusted and so popular amongst Nigerians and Africans at large. It is ideal for spreading on bread, cooking and baking. Blue Band Butter has been a daily source of essential nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, Niacin, Folic acid etc for families all over the world. MANUFACTURER DETAILS: Blue band margarine is made by Unilever Ghana Ltd (plot no. Ind/A/2/3A-4 Heavy Industrial area, Tema, Ghana) for Unilever Nigeria Plc (RC 113) situated at 1 billings way, Oregun, Lagos state, Nigeria. REGISTRATION AND ENDORSEMENT: Blue band margarine has a Nafdac registration number of 01-0124 and it is endorsed by the Nutrition Society of Nigeria. Net Weight: 250g