Palm Oil – 3L
This Palm Oil is 100% Organic processed and bottled in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Simply loved by all.
Category: Food and Beverage
Dried Jumbo Shrimps is used as seasoning in West Africa cooking. Dried Jumbo Shrimps adds a very traditional flavour to whatever it is used to cook that is why you will mostly find it in many west Africa Soups
- They are a low-fat source of protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
- A 3-ounce serving of cooked Dried Jumbo Shrimps contains 70 calories and 14 grams of protein along with trace amounts of fat and carbohydrates.
- When you eat a serving of Dried Jumbo Shrimps, you get 30 percent of the daily value for vitamin B-12, 10 percent of the DV for niacin and folate and 4 percent of the DV for riboflavin, thiamine and vitamin B-6. These B vitamins are essential for nervous system function, turning the food you eat into energy and keeping your liver, eyes, skin and hair healthy.
- Dried Jumbo Shrimps have a super healthy combination of nutrients from its almost pure form of protein to its healthy amount of Omega-3 Fatty Acids which we now know are among the most beneficial fats we can eat. Dried Jumbo Shrimps protein has large amounts of the amino acids tyrosine that mentally energizes the brain.
NaijaBite Suya Kuli Kuli is a great snack made with groundnuts and suya spice. Suya Spice is Obtained from mixture of assorted ethnic Nigerian spices. This Suya spice has all ingredients for tasty Beef or chicken Kebab as known as Suya. Net Weight: 10 oz
ROYCO Goat Seasoning Best cubes for goat Pepper Soup.
- Adds aroma to your cooking
- Brings out the inviting flavour.
ROYCO Goat Seasoning stock cubes adds aroma to your cooking and brings out the inviting flavour.
Net Weight: 100g
Cowbell Our Milk, is delicious, nutritious and tatses just like fresh milk. Cowbell is specially made with fresh skimmed cows’ milk and vegetable fat, which contains no cholesterol. Cowbell Milk contains the proteins, calcium,vitamins & minerals essential for the whole family.
- Excellent in coffee and tea, for cooking and baking and for variety of desserts.
- Type: Powedered
- Made From Fresh Skimmed Cow's Milk
Suya Kuli Kuli is a lovely peanut snack that originated from the Northern part of Nigeria. This Kuli Kuli has no added flavor or Spices. It’s an original peanut cookie. Kids and adults enjoy these snacks.