Red Hot Peper Powder
Red Hot Peper Powder is the preferred spice for Nigerian foods. Pepper soup, suya (grilled meat), nsala (white soup) are the most common type of meal in Nigeria and is prepared from hot chili pepper with other spices. It is one of the ingredients in following Nigerian recipes Oha soup, Ogbono soup, Egusi soup, Banga soup, Bitter leaves and stew etc.
Red Hot Peper Powder is an important crop not only because of it economic value but also due to the nutritional and medicinal importance. It is an excellent source of natural colours and antioxidant compounds. It is made up of an impressive list of plants derived compounds which are well known to have health promoting and disease preventing properties.
Chili peppers are a rich source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin-C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant.
- Taste the Knorr Difference
- It is easier to crumble
- Product of Nigeria
- Fortified with Iron & Iodine
- It has exceptional packaging with appetite appeal through the food visual on the pack.
- Offers convenience. Just sprinkle the amount you need over the food during cooking and stir up the great Onga taste!
- Dissolves easily allowing for even distribution and just great tasting meals!
- Goes further and lasts longer because you can control the amount you use for each meal.
- Enhances almost any dish (meat or vegetarian) with a superb Onga flavour and rich colour, guaranteed to keep friends and family coming back for more.
Iodised Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Maize Starch, Vegetable fat (Palm), Hydrolysed Soya Beans, Water, Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Onion, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Spice Extracts (White Pepper, Chilli, Clove) Flavouring, Yeast Extract.Net Weight: 400g